ProtectMyOrder gives peace of mind when ordering online, as we know delivery doesn't always go as planned. Delivery problems can ruin the whole online shopping experience, but it doesn't need to!
For a very small additional fee at checkout, get peace of mind in the following circumstances when ordering online:
- Theft/mis-delivered - if the tracking shows as delivered but you haven't got it, we will resend or refund within 5 working days
- Damage during transit - If the item arrives damaged or marked we will offer a solution quickly
- Loss during delivery - If your parcel gets stuck on tracking for more than 7 days we will resend or refund
If something does go wrong with your delivery we will prioritise resolving your query
Simply get in touch with our customer service team via email at email@example.com and we'll raise an investigation and find you a solution quickly.
- Orders up to the value of £100 will be charged an additional £1.79
- Orders above the value of £100 will be charged an additional fee equal to 2% of their total order value
The service provided above is in addition to those that you already receive as standard. The following should be treated as part of the services as set out in our standard terms and conditions, and shall be deemed upon payment of the additional fee to form part of our contract.
This is in alignment with our terms and conditions.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY DELIVERY IS MISSING?
If your parcel hasn't arrived and the tracking hasn't updated for more than 5 days, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the parcel is marked as delivered but hasn't been received, please contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours. Our customer service team will investigate on your behalf and aim to resolve the issue within 5 working days.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PARCEL IS DAMAGED?
If your item arrives damaged and you've opted for ProtectMyOrder, please send proof of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. Our customer service team will investigate on your behalf and aim to resolve the issue within 5 working days.